Who are we?
Kotplanet.be, the first digital media dedicated to students and their life in Belgium.
Kotplanet is positioned in the media world as a pure player media (100% digital) of information and entertainment exclusively dedicated to students aged 18 to 27 and their daily life in Belgium.
A digital media, social networks communities (FB, IG, Tiktok…@kotplanet) and informational communication supports used by this target. A young target, part of Z generation, who is about to live 3 to 5 years of their life punctuated by unforgettable moments linked to the status of student life.
Our tone of voice is quite unique. We have succeeded in creating a committed universe. We are present where students are entertaining themselves so that we can inform and accompany them on a daily basis.
This engagement of our community is due to our co-creation process because we co-create our content with our target audience. We involve them in the creation process and give them a voice through our different editorial, humorous and video co-creation centers.
The values anchored in the DNA of Kotplanet are: proximity, originality, authenticity and relevance.
On a daily basis, more than 100K students on the networks, a strong presence and commitment and 250K page views every month, and dozens of students co-creating unique content.
On a commercial level, we offer daily brand content campaigns, new generation employer branding and innovative products for increasingly connected students.
We are a team of 5 people, with a great, ambitious project for this year.
At the end of 2021, we joined the Rossel Group to accelerate our growth and develop the media brand in Flanders.
If the digital, media, creative, innovative world intrigues or fascinates you, take a look at the mission below and join us! We’re waiting for you.
Important to join us, open-mindedness, the desire to invest yourself fully in this adventure and a bit of humor.
What we offer:
- A real role to play in the development of kotplanet and its growth
- A highly skilled team that will trust you from the start
- The opportunity to add real differentiation to your CV by participating in a growing project
- A flexible working mode with the possibility of homeworking 2 days a week (don’t worry, we’ll always be in touch, we’re super connected)
- Nice places to work in Louvain-La-Neuve, Namur, Nivelles, Brussels
- Training by the team in current web tools. To name but a few: WordPress, Canva, Buffer, Trello, Slack, Airtable, Drive, Business Suite, Google Analytics….
- Flexible hours and holidays.
- But also coffee, tea, breakfasts, team lunches, even bubbles and a few surprises every day.
- To assist in the creation of the NL editorial division of our media in collaboration with the CEO
- Develop the global Dutch-speaking audience of kotplanet.be
- Recruit the first student co-creators for content development
- Organize the translation of existing content and prepare it for publication
- Participate in the creation of the NL editorial line and guarantee its editorial quality
- Introduce Kotplanet within the Dutch-speaking student communities, schools and universities.
- Analyze the strategies implemented with the FR content and ensure their transposition to NL.
- Participate in the development and growth of the Kotplanet brand at the national level and represent it.
- Provide content and creative support to the sales teams for campaigns in the NL
- Write engaging content on a daily basis that will help Kotplanet stand out in today’s digital world
Your skills :
- You are fluent in French and Dutch (English is a plus)
- You have a master’s degree in communication/journalism / public relations or a master’s degree in management with a strong taste for writing and marketing.
- You know the world and student life in the Flemish Region.
- You want to join a young brand that wants to expand nationally.
- You are ready to invest yourself 100% and become a real player in the success of Kotplanet.
- You are highly organized and rigorous. You know how to prioritize and work independently.
- You are a team player and you want to join a team of digital enthusiasts like yourself.
- You have perfect spelling, you have some basic knowledge of digital marketing and SEO, but above all, you are curious and willing!
How to apply:
- Send your application to Marina Evaristo – CEO – firstname.lastname@example.org and if you have any questions send them to Marina as well.
- Try an unconventional cover letter, everyone in the team has done it, go ahead and show us what you can do or what you want to do.
- If your profile is selected, we will quickly organize a video and a meeting to get to know you.
- Start date : all year long