- Duration: 2 to 6 months
- Start of Internship: All year round
- Location: Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels
Kotplanet.be, is a leading digital media dedicated to students and their life in Belgium.
Kotplanet establishes itself in the media sphere as a pure-player digital media (100% online), delivering both information and entertainment exclusively for students aged 18 to 27 and their daily lives in Belgium.
Our digital media platform intertwines with social media communities (FB, IG, TikTok… @kotplanet) and various informational communication tools used by this audience. An audience that belongs to Generation Z, preparing to experience 3 to 5 unforgettable years as students.
Our tone of voice is quite unique. By doing so, we’ve managed to craft engaging universes. We’re present wherever students are seeking entertainment while simultaneously informing and supporting them in their daily lives.
Our core values are closeness, originality, authenticity, and relevance.
On a day-to-day, 100K students on social media, strong presence and engagement, 200K page views every month, and dozens of student co-creators of unique content.
On the commercial front, we daily offer brand content campaigns, next-gen employer branding, and innovative products for the increasingly connected student demographic.
We’re a team of four, armed with ambitious plans for the year. In late 2021, we joined the Rossel Group to boost our growth.
If the world of digital, media, creativity, and innovation intrigues or excites you, take a peek below and join us!
To be part of our journey, an open mind, a deep commitment to dive into this adventure, and a dash of humor are essential.
- Participate in the development of Kotplanet’s video and audio strategy.
- Propose new ideas, topics, and formats for our audio/video content to be integrated into the editorial strategy and across all our social networks (FB, IG, TikTok, Youtube, Linkedin).
- Monitor various media and the audio/video content on offer that are trending and part of new trends.
- Prepare subjects, organize your questions, storyboard, and make contacts.
- Conduct campus interviews (via video call, street interviews, live sessions, roundtables).
- Cut and edit the interviews.
- Handle the scheduling and posting on the website and various platforms.
- Create a publication schedule and an audio/video distribution strategy, and monitor results.
- Adapt all your creations to different social network formats (reels, tiktok, youtube).
- Participate in weekly team meetings and client brainstorming sessions.
- Monitor videos on each network and provide a weekly presentation of engagement KPIs (views, impressions, duration, shares, etc.).
- Imagine and create new daily and weekly concepts in terms of images, memes, stories, reels, tiktok…
- Decline existing editorial content with these new concepts (we already have 1,200 ideas on our site)
- Create engagement and redirection strategies to our site
- Engage in discussions with our community on all our networks, create great exchanges, real discussions under our posts, our messages
- Monitor social trends and social media news
- Create inspiring mood boards with new types of content
- Become one of the primary human contact points for our community (respond to messages, appear in stories/reels, give TikTok video advice)
- Directly support the editorial manager to create content in line with the current strategy
- Attend team meetings and client brainstorming sessions
- Monitor the performance indicators of different social networks
- Participate in the animation of our various private/closed groups
What we offer:
- A real role to play from day one on concrete projects and tasks (you won’t be making coffee, we promise, nor tea for that matter)
- A super knowledgeable and fun team that will trust you from the start
- The opportunity to add real differentiation to your CV by participating in a growing project (and who knows, maybe land your first job)
- A flexible work mode with the possibility of homeworking 2 days a week (don’t worry, we’ll always be in touch, we’re super connected)
- Cool workplaces in a coworking space in Louvain-Le-Neuve and in the offices of the Rossel Group Rue Royale in Brussels
- Training by the team in current web tools. To name but a few: WordPress, Canva, Buffer, Trello, Slack, Airtable, Drive, Business Suite, Google Analytics…
- And also coffee, breakfasts, team lunches, even bubbles, and a few surprises during the internship 😉
How to apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your CV with your internship dates
- An unconventional cover letter
- A cool concept idea of how you’d introduce our media to students
- Then we’ll discuss it live via video call or at the office.
- You can also subscribe and meet the team here: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatkotplanet/